Köfte are a minced meat dish quite common – with variations- in the Middle East countries, India and the Balcans. This is the «de locos version». Enjoy it!
For the Köfteler
- 1 Kg. minced meat of veal or lamb
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- grated ginger to taste
- 1 spoonful of cumin seeds
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper to taste.
For the Yogourt Sauce
- 2 white yoghourts Greek style (unsweetened)
- 2 spoonfuls of minced mint leaves
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix well all ingredients. Make the meatballs with a long shape (similar as sausages) and pierce them with a skewer. Cook them on the grill.
Mix well all the ingredients and serve cold with the warm Köfteler.
This dish matches very well with Hummous and Baba Ghanoush (recipes comming soon)